Company Commercial Registration
Focused on quality, we aim to simplify the process of setting up your company by assisting you with commercial registration.
Our advisory services include the following:
- Advising you with the suitable legal structure (i.e. with Limited Liability, Joint Stock Company, Single Person Company, Branch Office, etc.)
- Legal requirements with regards to the activity(s) of the company
- Completing the procedures and obtaining necessary licenses for relevant regulatory authority(s) (i.e. Ministry of Health, Telecommunication Regulatory Authority, Central Bank of Bahrain, etc.)
- Meeting with the officials and necessary Parties
- Drafting all the necessary documentation including the Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Obtaining the Commercial Registration from the Ministry of Industry and Commerce
Growth and expansion have become necessity in today’s market, the high demand for maintaining and updating your current Commercial Registration in a professional manner as required by the Ministry of Industry and Commerce and any regulatory authorities. This includes registering amendment to the shareholding structure,
Commercial name, activities, or the share capital.
Our services include the management of your corporate affairs, such as convening general meetings and board meetings, renewing Commercial Registrations, and filing audited financial reports.
We can also assist you with registration of your commercial registration with the Labor Market Regulatory Authority, as well as maintaining your account. As well as obtaining Residency Permits for Investors in Bahrain.
In order to simplify the process for your Company formation process, we offer tailor made packages that include any of the above services required. To assure a smooth registration process we can offer our clients a temporary address to register the Company under in order to start activity as soon as possible